Single? So what?

Oh well before this I was feeling like a looser since I have no one special ( refers to boys). Oh yeah I feel like a looser since I went to my besties engagement party and my other friend that I known since I'm in high school was in dilemma and she currently still in dilemma who to choose! But me ohh yes... still SINGLE! Yeah I did feel like a looser. Ohh anyway a lot of pictures about e-days and wedding days. The brides, grooms and bride maids. Urghhh!! A bit annoying for me. *make an annoying face* Yeah I feel kinda of left out since I have none to talk about the special one (except my mom is my very special one!). Oh I forget to mention about the quotes and other stories about marriage plus early marriage! Please another issues pleeeaasee!! Okay what I wanted to say here is IT'S OKAY TO BE SINGLE! #EvilLaugh. After a deep conversation with my mom... (I cannot believe she would be that understanding!) I feel that it is okay to be single and be myself. I know it's hard to digest since too much of demanding from men for "perfect women" to be their wives. And I feel that it's time for me to move on and think about what I want in my life (except marriage and focusing on my tonnes of bucket lists) I know that I sound I'm heartless right and deny about fall in love right? Nope I'm not that heartless but just keep on waiting until I turn to skeleton! What I feel right now is to fulfill my duties as a daughter to my wonderful mother. I want to make her happy and proud of me. And also I want to make my tonnes of bucket lists come true!! Bungee jumping in New Zealand.... Skydiving in Langkawi! ( Ohh already asked bout the price but need to put on hold since it's really expensive *sigh* ) But definitely looking forward about Europe! (2 years more and started to save money now). How about my look? Yeah I'm not a die hard fan of makeup and fashion. I always wear something that I feel comfortable. (perhaps jeans and t-shirt will do!) What I really want to said that I'm fine being single. Lonely? Sometimes but really need to think deeply about being in relationship. Why I want to be in relationship? Does because all my friends have someone special in their lives and I want the same? Because of my loneliness? Am I ready to face any consequences for my action? And the biggest question is... Am I ready to share my life with someone? 
My advice is please consider yourself whether you are ready to have commitment with someone your love? or just want to fulfill the loneliness in your heart? or perhaps just want to show off to your friends? 
I don't have your answer but I have mine! Mine was I'm not ready to have any commitment in my life except for my family. 

Comments

Popular Posts