Travelling Alone to Penang Hill

Hmm I wasn't call it travelling maybe I would say exploring. Well it has been almost 3 years I'm here in Penang studying. This is my first time I did the craziest thing and maybe I will do it again in the future. Maybe for others it just a small thing but for me this is the perfect time to explore Penang Island and getting to know myself even more. On 22nd of November 2015 a day after Social Sciences Symposium was held, I decided to take a mini adventure went to Penang Hill by myself. Yeah a bit scared for a while but I told myself that I need to do it if not I'll regret it. And yes after more than 2 hours I was there on the top of Penang Hill. It was perfect to be there and yeah a lot of people because it's school holidays. I enjoyed every second of it! I was sipping a glass of hot chocolate while looking at the amazing view of Penang Island. But one thing I cannot deny is that I feel lonely. Excited but at the same time I feel lonely. Lonely because I have no one to talk with but excited when I can human interaction and how they walk, speak and etc. It was amazing to see how human interact with each other. I was able to reflect myself when I'm sitting at the bistro while viewing almost perfect scenery of Penang Island. What was I reflected on myself? Hmm that's very difficult to answer because I cannot find the answer. Difficult to find and I wasn't ready to know the answer. I let everything on hang now. Difficult to answer because of my experience in my life. Being rejected, being stabbed from the back, and others. From that I know that I'm strong and independent woman. Yeah I don't want too dependent on men. And sometimes people you trusted the most could be your worst enemy. Hmm... yeah welcome to the real life. But I do have many sweet and happy moments with many people that I knew these past 2 and half years here in USM. I never neglect to meet them. They are amazing people and friends. 

A glass of hot chocolate with the misty view of Penang Island 


This video was amazing because I did have a lot of fun and I laughed a lot that day. Thank you guys you are amazing!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts