Online Scammers? How do I Know?

Why bother I write about online scammers? This is more towards online love scammers. And the victims are mostly women (I'm not generalized about it but I said MOSTLY). Are they good  with words? Ohh totally YES and they can make you feel in cloud nine. So, now I want to share some secrets that I use when I'm facing LOVE ONLINE SCAMMER especially on FACEBOOK! THIS IS BASED ON MY OBSERVATION AND CHATTING WITH THEM. FEW OF THEM! Well this is few steps that I always use to identify whether they are online love scammer or not. (I had a lot of fun approving online love scammers). I will share few simple steps to identify them. I hope this would be useful in the future for both women and men. 
  • LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE ESPECIALLY PICTURES. 
  Sometimes it's good to be true when very good looking men wants to be my friends on Facebook. Yeah I'm not that beautiful but I have confident though! If I see the pictures look like straight away from magazine or Google Pictures of course this must be ONLINE LOVE SCAMMERS! HE'S GOOD TO BE TRUE! 
  • HIDING FRIENDS FROM US TO SEE ON FACEBOOK
They usually hide their friends from us to see. In always see on the Friends column on Facebook saying that Friends - Nothing to Show. Definitely they already set in the setting. Can you think why they want to hide their friends? Privacy? Hmm I wonder that also.
  • HAVE A GOOD CARRIER IN THEIR PROFESSION
This how I detect about online love scammers. They usually said they working as engineer, manager of their company and etcs. But I always ask "which field of engineering?" They usually cannot answer that. If you really are an engineer of course you know your fields very well. I usually ask more about their career. (they always can Google it but try to ask something that really difficult for them to answers) 
  • EASILY TO SAY "I LOVE YOU" OR "I LIKE YOU"
Can you imagine that you just talk with a person for few hours then he/she said I LIKE YOU or I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU. This is absurd! I know people gonna said that "We can fall in love in a second." As for myself, sorry it's good to be true. (They always use a very good-looking man as their profile picture. Shhh....)
  • ALWAYS WANT TO BUY GIFTS FOR YOU
As a normal people who are really rich... Do you want to buy gifts to a person that you just only know for few days? The answer is ABSOLUTELY NO! As for them, telling their victims that they want to buy gifts are necessary. If we rejected, they seems very pressure us to accept the gifts. And definitely asking about our address. PERSONALLY I DON'T THINK NORMAL THINKING PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO BUY EXPENSIVE GIFTS FOR STRANGERS THAT THEY MEET ONLINE FOR FEW DAYS. 
  • WATCH THEIR SPELLING AND VOCABULARY WHICH TALKING IN ENGLISH
If you are good in English, try to find error in their conversation with you. Sometimes it could be spelling, sometimes it could be vocabulary. For example "I love to chart  with you." Chart? He said that to me but he never corrected the words. It supposed to chat or talk not chart! What chart? Pie chart? Just watch a few mistakes that they made. Because they usually said they are from America or United Kingdom or somewhere in this world.


I guess these are the tips that I can share with you today. Definitely this is my version of how I know about online love scammers. I hope this will help anyone out there that are facing this problems. If things get serious do not hesitate to report to the authority! Be safe and good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts