About Myself

I know sometimes I cannot describe about myself and to be truth I'm still searching for myself. Throughout the years still growing up and make mistakes and making same mistakes twice or even more. But I'm a human being that have a time that I forget I did the same mistakes. I'm still learning still learning about myself. Matured? For me, I'm not fully matured still childish at heart. But most of the time I love being matured intellectually even I have time I will give a very childish opinion about something. 
I was thinking that I had planning for the rest of my life that began with my ambition. I wanted to be a teacher, an English teacher but unfortunately wasn't my luck to get my hands in education area instead I got my offer to continue in Social Sciences area specifically in Anthropology and Sociology major. (I don't really interested in Political Sciences, Economics and Development Studies hahaha) Well as I can said that my plan is ruined and I look on a positive side. Perhaps this major is fun and amazing! Well I was right indeed! I find Anthropology and Sociology major is interesting and what I will be in the future? I don't know yet I'm just following the flow. The interesting part being in this major is I'm getting to know myself more and the societies more. I'm being less judgemental person towards societies. Talk with me about LGBT and I will never judge them and I do have my own opinion about them. As far as I can say that they are human too and we have to treat them equally. 
I have to admit that I fall in love with my field of study especially gender study and currently I'm doing my mini thesis about gender in Malay community. It's about patriarchal power that influences women characteristics in contemporary Malay novels in 21st century. Totally love with this mini thesis. As far what I've learned in this area, I become reasonable about everything and I always question why women cannot do this cannot do that. I want an answer not just an answer that because you're women then fullstop. I cannot accept that. Some of my friends said that I'm a little feminist but yeah I am a feminist. Please remember that I'm not going to say Yes whatever the ideologies of feminist. I will consider it what ideologies that I want to take as a feminist. Empower women through education totally YES! Against domestic violence YES against child marriage YES! 
One thing that I discover about myself after I'm in this major that I love adventure. Doesn't matter the adventures about foods, cultures, fashions or even musics I'm totally fond of it! Being adventurous woman does make me feel that I'm immerse in a sociological perspectives. It's a wonderful feeling to have. I love to explore historical places, museums, beaches ( not swimming!) and others.The micro-adventure in Georgetown or even that big one coming in July 2017 (cannot wait for that! Iran and Turkey) these adventures totally have a space in my heart. Oh don't forget I'm totally into live music performances. They are the best! I know some of the people might labelled me as a wild girl but unfortunately this is my passions that I cannot help it! At least I'm not into shopping just travelling and adventure. I'm not feel sorry for being a woman that difficult to handle and also I know my own limits so, don't worry about  breaking those rules hahahaha. Anyone want to do bungee jumping and sky diving also travelling to Rome,Italy? Oh well those are my bucket lists that I want to do before getting married.
People might wondering "Don't you afraid to be single in the 10 years?" Well frankly speaking. I'm kind of afraid but if I don't have anyone or someone that cannot accept me as I am, better for me to be single. Or maybe taking care of 10 cats in the house ( I know that sound so sad and cliche) It's very difficult to find one person that accept me just the way I am. A very head-strong girl, clumsy girl and an amateur backpacker. 
I think that's all about myself. Perhaps in the next entry I will update my mini thesis and the reasons why I do that.




Comments

Popular Posts